Visit the Museum of Illusions Dubai for a distinctive entertainment experience with adventure, mystery, and magic elements.
It’s the world’s biggest museum of illusions. So, get ready for a remarkable experience of sheer bewilderment.
Packed with more than 80 innovative and uncharted exhibits, the museum will keep you guessing from the moment you step in. Mind-bending optical illusions, didactic rooms, challenging puzzles, and intriguing wooden games exist here. And its many interactive highlights will take your breath away as you reconsider your perceptions of science and reality.
If you’re feeling adventurous, dare a walk across the Vortex Tunnel. Despite its firm, stable platform, you’ll have a hard time staying balanced. Also, don’t miss the exciting Chair Illusion, Anti-Gravity Room, Albert Einstein’s Hollow Face, Kaleidoscope, and the Head on a Platter illusion.
As it’s not a regular museum, come prepared to interact with the jaw-dropping displays in this facility!
- Location address – Al Seef – Dubai Creek – Dubai.
- The booking confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- Tickets can only be used once and are not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged.
- Please wear the recommended mouth and nose protection while visiting the Museum.
- Limited number of 54 visitors at the same time allowed in the museum. Up to 5 members of a single group will be allowed to enter.
- While waiting in line, please wait within the marked areas on the floor.
- Please keep the required distance of at least 2 meters from other visitors, including our supervisors and employees.
- Please go to the cash register one by one and follow the instructions of our team.
- Please disinfect your hands at the door using the provided disinfectant and do not unnecessarily touch objects or surfaces.
- Large bags and backpacks should not be brought in.
- Opening hours :
- Sunday to Thursday – 10 AM to 10 PM
- Friday & Saturday – 10 AM to 11 PM
- No charges will be applied to cancellations made 24 hours before the tour departure.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of tour departure will incur 100% charges.
- If eligible for a refund, it will be returned to your account within 7 working days.
- Under 5 years of age will be considered infants, and entry will be free
- Ages 5 to 15 will be considered children and charged a child rate.
- 16 years and above will be considered adults and charged an adult rate.