There’s something for everyone, from exciting dune bash rides, camel rides, sand boarding, and henna tattooing to photographic opportunities in Arabian outfits.
Our campsite is resplendent with elegant furnishings and interiors reflective of the traditional Bedouin lifestyle. We offer an inspiring setting to sit back and relish freshly brewed Arabian coffee, dates, and an extensive range of tantalizing cuisines.
Are you looking for an alternative way to enjoy your vacation in Abu Dhabi? Then, this tour, with its harmonious blend of magnificent beauty, magical ambiance, and varied cultural and leisure offerings, will be ideal.
- Please carry a valid ID proof/Passport along with you.
- The transfers are provided from Abu Dhabi city center areas only.
- Pregnant ladies, people with heart problems, and other sensitive ailments are not recommended for this activity.
- Please be noted that all children taking part in safari and excursions will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying (what?) is strictly prohibited in all vehicles.
- The schedule is likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Alcohol and belly dancing will not be allowed during Ramadan.
- The supplier has the right to cancel or amend the activity due to weather conditions, restrictions imposed by the government, or similar situations. You will be informed in advance.
- Important note –
- Tourists need to show RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate.
- Required 72 hours valid RT PCR test report (UAE-based lab )
- A Fully Vaccinated report required
- No charges will be applied to cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of tour departure will incur 100% charges.
- If eligible for a refund, it will be returned to your account within 7 working days.
Under 12 years of age will be considered children and charged a child rate
Children age 12 and above will be considered adults and charged an adult rate
Leave a reply