At Leryhago, in order to ensure a seamless experience and amazing travel experience, we ensure our clients have all the information they need. For you to obtain a Dubai Visa, the following requirements below need to be provided;
Kindly note the following for your Dubai trip;
- You would be required to present a valid vaccination certificate(s) reflecting that you are fully vaccinated with a vaccine certificate approved by the WHO or the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and includes a QR code if you are fully vaccinated.
- You will be required to present a valid negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate issued within 48 hours after the sample was collected and issued by an approved health service provider with a QR code if you are not vaccinated.
- Kindly click this link for more details about the above info
You will be required to register on the Nigeruian Internatina Travel Portal (NITP) on returning back to Nigeria – nitp.ncdc.gov.ng. The travel permit/QR code geberated will be required to board.
Please read through this link for more details
If you are less than 35 years and married, you would be required to provide your marriage certificate.
Any COVID-related expenses incurred during the holiday will be at the clients’ direct expense.
Additional documentations required
- 6 months bank statements
- Marriage certificate for couples
- Confirmed Hotel reservations
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Data page of your passport
It is very important to note that the sole responsibility of approving Visa lies with the Immigration of UAE and in the case of rejections; Visa fees are non-refundable
There are no reviews yet.