JOIN OUR TEAM
At Lery Hago, we are on a mission to enrich the lives of our clients by offering personal, uniquely curated, and fulfilling travel experiences. Learn more about us
If you’re passionate about learning, delivering exceptional service and enthusiastic about travel, come work with us.
As a travel consultant, you will be tasked with completely understanding our clients’ needs and proffering great solutions to their utmost satisfaction. You will also manage travel arrangements and communicate with third-party vendors and service providers across the world.
About Lery Hago
Lery Hago is a fast-growing travel concierge based in Lagos, Nigeria. We offer complete experience packages such as flight bookings, hotel reservations, visa assistance, travel insurance, and tours. We take a customer-first approach to deliver great value to our clients.
- Research, plan, and book flights, hotels, vacations, and trips for clients (individuals, groups, and businesses), based on their taste, purpose, and budget.
- Advise passengers on anticipated weather conditions and popular activities and events to partake in during their stay.
- Assist passengers with check-in for flights and other special needs.
- Create excellent customer experience from the point of request to the point of booking and all through the trip.
- Help passengers with modifications or cancellations of their existing reservations.
- Close sales with individual clients, as well as business to business via phone calls emails, and text messages.
- Cross-sell products and services to potential customers through data collection and analysis of customer needs.
- Provide optimal satisfaction for both internal and external customers.
- Liaise with vendors and service providers for optimum product delivery.
- Swift resolution of client complaints and ensuring a smooth customer experience.
- BSc in related discipline.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Travel Management Company
- Ability to use Galileo or Amadeus flight reservation portal
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills – Spreadsheet modeling, Microsoft word and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Excellent skill in selling and closing deals
- Detailed Report Writing – Structured written work prepared for specific readers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent administrative and management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work under pressure when the need arises.
Qualified and competent candidates should send their CV to email@example.com